Al Tayer Motors Bodyshops have highly skilled technicians who specialize in aluminum structural repairs and various customization jobs.
- We are a certified global-standard Bodyshop
- Body paint protection, anti-rust treatment, detailing job, alloy wheel refurbishment, rust proofing and tinting.
- Environment-friendly, water-based paints.
Insurance companies affiliated with Al Tayer Motors:
|04 2624000||American Home|
|8004742||Dar Al Takaful|
|04 2825111||Zurich||04 3765700|
|800772 / 04 3029995||AXA|
Please CONTACT US for any queries related to Bodyshop. Please find our location details below.
Dubai - DIP
DIP 2, Bypass road Exit NoE611 Coordinates 55°11'45.0"E 24°57'53.0"N
1. What are your hours of operation?
Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am- 5:00 pm
Thursday – 7:30 am-1:30 pm
2. Do I have to make an appointment before getting my vehicle to the workshop?
Yes. You can call our toll free number 800MOTORS to make an appointment.
3. Can I drop my vehicle after working hours?
Yes, we have 24-hour security at all locations. You can drop your vehicle and sign the drop off envelope. The next morning, a concerned service advisor will get back to you.
4. Can I pick my vehicle after working hours?
Yes, you can pick your vehicle till 11:00 pm from Saturday to Wednesday, and till 7:00 pm on Thursday.
5. How does the insurance procedure work?
Oman, Qatar INS, Union INS
Original documents can be submitted to the dealer if the vehicle is under agency repairs (normally agency repairs exist for a maximum of 2 to 3 years from the date of purchase). Hence, there is no need to open up claim with insurance.
Original documents can be submitted to the dealer with claim number. Customer has to call insurance to open up claim before the vehicle reports to the workshop.
AXA, Zurich INS, Alico INS
Original documents can be submitted to the dealer with claim number. Customer has to send scanned documents to insurance to open up claim before the vehicle reports to the workshop.
For all other insurances, customer has to call the insurance company first to confirm if the police report has to be submitted at their office before the vehicle reports to the dealer.
6. Can my representative come and pick my vehicle after the repairs?
Yes, provided the representative has a valid ID proof and the arrangement is pre-confirmed with the service advisor.