Al Tayer Motors Bodyshops have highly skilled technicians who specialize in aluminum structural repairs and various customization jobs.
- We are a certified global-standard Bodyshop and aluminum repair center.
- We offer computerized chassis alignment along with state-of-the-art chassis measuring system to ensure the vehicle is repaired in line with Maserati guidelines.
- Aluminum-approved structural repair facility for Maserati vehicles.
- Refurbishment/restoration of vintage cars.
- All kind of accessories fitments.
- Customization of body stripes/graphics based on the requirement (RTA approval maybe required).
- SMART repairs, wheel rim repairs & PDR (Paintless Dent Repair) facilities across the UAE.
- Body paint protection, anti-rust treatment, detailing job, alloy wheel refurbishment, rust proofing and tinting.
- Environment-friendly, water-based paints.
Insurance companies affiliated with Al Tayer Motors:
800 825 2385
Please CONTACT US for any queries related to Bodyshop. Please find our location details below.
Dubai - Al Quoz
Al Quoz Ind 1, behind home center logistics- Makani Number - 22045 81398
Sharjah - Next to Tasjeel
Near Tasjeel Auto Village, near Emarat petrol station
Abu Dhabi - Musaffah
Musaffah Ind area, M15 street No16 – coordinates N24.37386 E54.48792
1. What are your hours of operation?
Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 am- 5:30 pm
Thursday – 7:30 am-1:30 pm
2. Do I have to make an appointment before getting my car to the workshop?
Yes. You can call our toll free number 800MOTORS to make an appointment.
3. Do you have facility to rent a car?
Yes, we have National Car Rental (043 03 7047). They will get you a car at our workshop. In fact, most insurance companies provide rental cars during accidents. You can check with your insurance company for more details.
4. Is there a shuttle service available if I drop my vehicle to the workshop?
We provide shuttle drop off to Noor Islamic Metro station every hour.
Saturday – Wednesday: 8:00 am, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 pm, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 pm
Thursday – 8:00 am, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 pm
5. Can I drop my vehicle after working hours
Yes, we have 24-hour security at all locations. You can drop your vehicle and sign the drop off envelope. The next morning, a concerned service advisor will get back to you.
6. Can I pick my vehicle after working hours?
Yes, you can pick your vehicle till 11:00 pm from Saturday to Wednesday, and till 7:00 pm on Thursday.
7.How does the insurance procedure work?
Email ID/Website link to register the claim
Original police report can be submitted to the body shop . Prior to bring the vehicle for repairs, register the claim by sending the copies of police report , both sides of registration card and driving license to the respective email ids
Or by uploading the documents in their website
800 825 2385
For all other insurances, customer has to call the insurance company first to confirm if the police report has to be submitted at their office before the vehicle reports to the dealer.
8. Can my representative come and pick my vehicle after the repairs?
Yes, provided the representative has a valid ID proof and the arrangement is pre-confirmed with the service advisor.
9. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash and debit cards: Master, Visa and American Express.